Amitai Schleier has helped many software engineering teams as an embedded coach.
Besides his accomplished career as a software engineer, Amitai now evangelizes “agile” methodologies through his own podcast, Agile in 3 Minutes.
In today’s episode, Amitai shares:
- what causes organizations to introduce “processes”
- how an agile coaching engagement might go down
- why garbage tests get written
- Amitai Schleier (LinkedIn)
- @Schmonz (Twitter)
- @Schmonz (Github)
- Code coverage (Wikipedia)
- When programming chose me
- TDD saved my brain
- Agile in 3 Minutes: Trust
- Agile in 3 Minutes: Risk
- Ellen Chisa, CEO @ Dark on The Accidental Engineer
- Medtner, music, and me